MRL audit embraces all of the following:
- Financial statement audits
- Financial statement reviews
- Agreed upon procedures
- Providing compliance opinions
- Financial service licences
- Prudential management
- Internal audit and risk management review
- Forensic accounting
MRL Audit is highly specialised to not-for-profit and charities. Our Directors have over thirty years combined experience and are well known for their capacity, understanding and leadership in this sector.
We have particular experience with financial reporting and legislative requirements across a range of organisations:
- Independent schools and education
- Welfare groups
- Religious groups
- Aged Care facilities
- Retirement villages
- Training entities
- Industry peak bodies and innovators
MRL also provides private audit services to self-managed superannuation funds and business structures.
We are registered company auditors and registered SMSF auditors as licensed by ASIC.