Schools face new horizons in the world of financial reporting under the intricacies of accounting standards and regulatory expectations including those that emanate directly from DET and the ACNC.
We get the complexity and uniqueness of school community and governing over finance, compliance and reporting responsibilities, and have developed an innovative and cost competitive audit program for independent schools. This includes direct input into financial reporting standards and collaboration on suitable accounting policies.
Our assurance services for independent schools include:
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- Funding acquittals including block grant authority funding
- Charitable reviews including school building funds
- Agreed upon procedures such as Census data audits
- Compliance reviews and opinions
- Internal audit and risk management reviews
We are registered company auditors and registered SMSF auditors as licensed by ASIC.